FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL PARTS SOLD! Thanks to FN for enabling me to just buy a whole damn rifle for the single part I needed and then sell off the rest!

So I got tired of waiting for a stock for my Effen90 build and decided to just buy a cheap PS90 and part it out.
So far the moving parts group is spoken for. I have the stock... so that leaves the trigger pack, main receiver, barrel with currently pinned barrel shroud, various springs and small bits.

If someone wants to purchase the receiver (minus the rail 'sight' middle section) with barrel and charging assembly I will sell that for $550 plus shipping (to FFL only) otherwise I will break off the charging assembly to someone I already offered it to.
I'll update this post if I do break up the receiver into parts (barrel/shroud, receiver, springs, charging assembly).
Trigger pack I'll sell for $180 plus shipping (gen 3). If you'd like me to change it to function like a gen 2 trigger pack I can but will sell it for $220 plus shipping.
Also have an extra butt plate, will sell that for $25 shipped as that is what another member sold to me for.

Payment will be through Zelle. If you want some feedback, check out my gunbroker account: Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com
I am located in San Antonio.

Pic is from auction posting, doesn't get any prettier closer up. It is a used PS90 (and dirty, but I'll clean up parts I ship).

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for trying to sell the whole receiver! Let's get this part out done!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, hoping to offload the receiver still. Trying not to break off the barrel and charging assembly...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What parts do you still have ??
The receiver is all intact. So it has the barrel and barrel shroud, the receiver, the captured springs and the cocking assembly. Trying to sell all together, otherwise I'll have to drill out the barrel shroud pin to take it apart any further.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weekend bump. Would love to get this all gone. $550 plus shipping and you get the receiver with the barrel and shroud, cocking assembly and all the included springs. Could be a great second setup for anyone that likes to cross state lines but doesn't want to fuss with the extra paperwork from having an SBR.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Weekend bump. Would love to get this all gone. $550 plus shipping and you get the receiver with the barrel and shroud, cocking assembly and all the included springs. Could be a great second setup for anyone that likes to cross state lines but doesn't want to fuss with the extra paperwork from having an SBR.
Pm inbound

·
Registered
93 Posts
Received the barreled receiver from the seller today. Item was as described and the seller was fast with shipping to my FFL. Would definitely do business again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.