FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This gun REALLY freaking rocks!!!!! I can't wait to shoot it, but until then, I'll stick to shooting pictures of it. It's ****ing awesome, puts a smile on my face just looking at the pictures and typing this! The 50 mag upgrade has already been done, and I'm waiting on my halograph site.

EDIT: SHIPWRECK, I WILL SCALE DOWN THE PICTURES WITHIN THE NEXT HOUR, OUT OF PURE EXCITEMENT I FORGOT :oops:

Verses my Robinson Armament 16.5" barrel XCR COLLAPSED STOCK

Verses my Robinson Armament 16.5" barrel XCR EXTENDED STOCK

Verses my Robinson Armament 16.5" barrel XCR on MY SETTING

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very cool. Thanks for the pics!

I have a PS90 and have been thinking about something bigger, say an AR-15 or Magpul Masada. Seeing your picks makes me wonder if I could stand having a rifle that wasn't a bullpup though. I'm not ready to get a FS2000 just yet (price is too high, would like to give the design time to mature). I'm also considering something bigger than .223 like the 6.5 Grendel or 6.8 SPC.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipwreck, I am getting one of the cheap Halo optics. If I don't like it, I'm not sure what I'll get, although, the reviews actually seem decent on the sub $100 sight :D I always have the tripower to throw on there I guess.

SunsetSam, the .223 AR rifles (or of that style) are a must have. The Magpul Masada might not even be made for civilians according to Magpul, and if it is, it won't be considered for at least another two years (from Magpuls reps). I hope it is made and distributed before the ban, but I'm not holding my breath.

If you get the XCR, they will have multiple conversion kits within the next couple months. www.robarm.com for more info on it, it's the XCR. I'll probably purchase another XCR in 6.8, as it's supposed to be released at the end of THIS MONTH. The conversion kit costs between $400 and $450. 7.62x39 kits and rifles will be available as early as mid April, and I will DEFINITELY be picking up a conversion kit in that.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my sight in (you can get it from CDNN, it appears to be EXTREMELY strong material and comes with a full lifetime warranty, it's also got a huge window), so I took a couple more pictures...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts