FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I wonder if you can help me. Someone who works for a video game mod about the SG-1 serie, asked me some pics of the P90 in hi-res (2000x1500 pixels or more) and not blurred if possible. You can contact him on msn if you want: [email protected]

He need some close-ups of the mag lock part in particular:

-Right, top, front side (without mag)

He need also some close-ups of the lateral and top rails.

From my part, i would like pics of the mag full from all the sides.

These pics will be used as references material for a non commercial use.
The Pics will be stored on my site and visible by anyone interested, for free: http://www.pixagogo.com/DeicideNBF

Thanks in advance for your help 8)

Christophe

PS. I'm trying to add new guns everydays, so if you've some free time to waste contact me here: [email protected]

·
Registered
980 Posts
Most of us don't have a short barrel like on the P90s.
Are you looking for black stock only? what kind of optic?
I'll help if I can.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I guess I'm one of the lucky few that have a P90 assigned to them.
I am the department instructor and armorer.

So I can take some of those pictures you've asked for.
I don't have a fancy camera but just a sony.

I can take the highest resolution picture that I can with that camera and send them.

You'll have to wait until after the holiday..

But I can get you the shots.

Varhammer

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it's not a really a problem if it's a PS90 or real P90. Optics, barrel lengh, color, or else, is not important either.

Thank to you all for the help! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShipWreck said:
I looked at your sight - it looks like U already have a ton of P90 pics, along with the mag.
Indeed, but some parts are missing. In the case of the mag, mostly of the pics are not easy to use as reference, they (artists) prefer strict side's views instead of "angled" pics.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I can get them for you within the week (busy work schedule). That's a pretty impressive "gun library" on one site also!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK thanks by advance for your efforts :cool:

I started the "gun library" some years before, can't remember when exactly. I hope i'll add more with the help of guns owners for the next year.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I tried taking pictures this weekend, but by the time I was done with my other guns, it was too overcast and they turned out REALLY crappy. I'll try again this weekend 8)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
itstock said:
I tried taking pictures this weekend, but by the time I was done with my other guns, it was too overcast and they turned out REALLY crappy. I'll try again this weekend 8)
Thanks a lots to try. Can you send me a MP or mail me when done?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts