FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum but not new to firearms. I have been thinking about buying a PS90 for some time now and think I am ready to pull the trigger on purchasing one. Anyway, I know the MSRP on these guns is around 2100, so I am wondering why wholesalers are discounting them and they are avaiable for 1150 - 1900 or so. Of course the lower pricing is for the white rectile sight but still, why so cheap? Anyway have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Gas is high.
Taxes are to high.
Gun dealers bought too many presents this christmas.
Dealers are worried that the Dem's will be elected and they will get stuck with them.
The moons alignment is off.

Who cares? If they are going to sell these great little guns cheaper, I just might buy another one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
FN is going to manufacturer direct pricing. The markedly less than MSRP prices you are seeing now, will soon be a memory. Buy now or regret later.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
blueiron said:
FN is going to manufacturer direct pricing. The markedly less than MSRP prices you are seeing now, will soon be a memory. Buy now or regret later.
If that is true, then the SCAR will be pretty expensive :x

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Agree with Ship!
My guesstimation on the SCAR will be $2,000.00+, based on novelty and "assault" factor.

Tony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts