FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , new to the forum & new to the PS90 . A little info - I was a 1911/glock fan boy for a long time but FNH products started growing on me the more I saw over time especially the 45Tac . So I sold the 1911 & G17 , purchased FNX 45 Tac a few months ago & im really happy I did , blew me away to be honest ... which got me interested In changing up my rifle from S&W AR-15 ( which was dressed to the 9's but it was just too much for me as far as weight & mobility wise ) To the PS90 , so I sold the AR & purchased the PS90 RD last weekend & very happy again with the decision .... now I'm on the lookout for new products for the platform , especially a free flout barrel mount which a fellow forum user has in the works ....

Attachments

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Welcome!!! :)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Get the extended charging handle. I use the FSE on both mine and my wife's PS90. FSE does not make them anymore so you will have to either find someone with an extra one that is willing to sale or I believe one of the sponsors here is now making them.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats and you will be happy for years to come with the platform. Extended charging handle a MUST check out MJK1 He has all the goodies you need for the 90 as the leading innovator on the sight for the platform. As far as the sling I would look into the Urban ERT sling as it is by far my favorite.. Good luck and Keep shooting.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Get a Case. Plus lots of ammo and extra mags. I dont recommend the eotech holo or flip to the side 3x magnification. I feel like its too clunky.

photo 4.jpg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im selling the Red Dot that came on the rifle on eBay and I'm going to go with a low profile Rail mount and the Leupold prismatic scope , mankave ech , mount a surefire X400 to a free floating barrel mount from a forum member when he's done making his prototypes . The 1 inch butt pad extention ( I'm a bigger guy 6"2') from damage industries, amp trigger, mfi barrel shroud & urban ert sling to finish it off . I did the velcro job on the ejection area & dust cover door today

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah ive talked to MJK1 & will be getting his products , I'm really interested in a free floating barrel mount he's making so I can mount a surefire X400

1 - 14 of 14 Posts