FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy's,

I just posted up a new Product for the PS90 over in the Man Kave Specialties Forum.
It's the MK RSP...
In summary:
They are a 6 pack of 4mm screws for the stock. There are 2 screws of each of the 3 different lengths needed for the weapon.

I have found that losing 1 or 2 screws gets to be expensive when you go to replace them, therefore... came up with this idea/product offering.

I have purchased a bulk quantity of Lindstrom metric 4mm screws , in the 3 lenghts needed , packaged them up in a 2 of each size and am offering them at a very reasonable price for the package.

$10 per ( MK RSP ) plus shipping of $3.00

MK R.S.P 002.jpg

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Packaged up.
MK R.S.P..jpg

·
Vendor
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I'm a dumb arse and take the unit apart and sometimes lose a screw or two ....
That is not to be confused with the comment " mjk1 has a couple of screws loose "....
Or take apart the unit clean after an AE shoot-out, put back together and forget to tighten correctly.... then drag the weapon to several ranges & clubs in several states and they are gone for good. My reasoning was that I tried to buy a replacement at another wellknown competetor and they were $5 a screw.... thus the mother of invention, 6 screws for $10.... I think that is fair, to hold down costs I packaged them myself at the Tool shop, otherwise if they have to package them it would not be too profitable.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Ya, really no reason to take apart the stock for general cleaning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts