FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for. Has anyone purchased a PS90 SBR from HDD Tactical? I keep reading less than stellar reviews, but they seem to be directed toward gunsmith and slow shipping times. I can't find anything on purchasing an actual full rifle (NIB) from them? Anyone know if they sell their full NIB rifles untouched, or do they do any work to them before they ship?

The only reason I'm leaning toward buying from HDD Tactical is because I can get the LEO pricing on it for $1390. Also, why are they trying to charge an extra $78 on installing a flash hider? Doesn't the darn thing already come with it from the factory?

Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Also, why are they trying to charge an extra $78 on installing a flash hider? Doesn't the darn thing already come with it from the factory?
The factory does not make SBR's.

The quality at HDD is hit and miss, so good luck if you go that route.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The factory does not make SBR's.

The quality at HDD is hit and miss, so good luck if you go that route.
Okay, that explains why I can't find the SBR on the FNH website, huh? Thank you for the info.

Any suggestions on where to buy? This will be my first bullpup purchase, but I would like to get the SBR with my NFA Trust. More research is needed on my end for sure.

·
Registered
466 Posts
check out highplainsgunshop then sbr it that route. i think they have a sale on ps90s right now. PMM could prolly cut it for u. Ya desert dog is hit or miss here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on an SBR'ed PS90 from TROS. They said they could add a SureFire SOCOM muzzle brake to accommodate the SureFire SOCOM 556-RC suppressor that I'm waiting on from the ATF (currently for my Daniel Defense M4A1).

Is this a good option to go with the 5.7x28mm round? From what I've researched, the answer is yes.

Thoughts?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.