FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded a few high end handguns a while back for a TROS PS90 SBR. It was on a form 4 and arrived at my dealer a few days ago. I finally put my biscuit grabbers on it and fell in love! I am installing a KAC QD flash hider for my 5.56 suppressor and I'll be good to go. I got to thinking, "would I have bought a PS90 if I didn't trade for it?" My initial response is no because this weapon BEGS to be a SBR. I'm not knocking the PS90 but the weapon true to its form is a SBR.

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
That is a good way to put it, "true to ist form" as an SBR, I agree.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm working on mine now. Hopefully .gov will be speedy with the paperwork. :roll:

:twisted:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lucky! I just checked and the Dept Of Justice just cashed my $200 tax stamp check on the 23rd of last month so Im anxiously awaiting approval to put my 10.3" on it and now I want an AAC can for it lol..

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have talked myself out of it since i bought mine and now thinking on sbring mine. I can't afford to by a new reciever sbr or really by the barrel as I'm sure they gotten higher already recently. If I did do it I would have to have mine cut and would want a supressor later on. The a2 birdcage flash hider looks fine to me. I am in same bought as some here I plan on getting me a 9mm can and a .223 can so if they would work then that would save some money. SWR cans I been looking at. Whats the pros and cons and who should I use to do the work?

·
Administrator
12,074 Posts
bravo2 said:
I have talked myself out of it since i bought mine and now thinking on sbring mine. I can't afford to by a new reciever sbr or really by the barrel as I'm sure they gotten higher already recently. If I did do it I would have to have mine cut and would want a supressor later on. The a2 birdcage flash hider looks fine to me. I am in same bought as some here I plan on getting me a 9mm can and a .223 can so if they would work then that would save some money. SWR cans I been looking at. Whats the pros and cons and who should I use to do the work?
I use my AAC 9mm can on my SBR. Can't speak about the SWR cans as I have never owned or used one.

I put my setup together myself but had the barrel done by Hi-desertdog, a forum sponsor here. He does great work and I recommend him.

·
Registered
520 Posts
How true. I called the other day and they still didnt have it in the system. They received my forms and check Jan. 23rd. Can't tell if the check has been cashed because my bank is incompetent, apparently. :roll:

·
Administrator
12,074 Posts
Hank said:
How true. I called the other day and they still didnt have it in the system. They received my forms and check Jan. 23rd. Can't tell if the check has been cashed because my bank is incompetent, apparently. :roll:
You have a BANK that is still in BUISNESS!!!!! :shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts