FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any rhyme or reason to the various sights being sold on the PS-90? I see all these listed above, and then visit the local gun shop and the only PS-90 they have has the rail and no optics at all. Then I visit the local military PX and buy one and it comes without a rail but a red dot sight. Are these all different year group guns? Different series? or??

·
Administrator
12,217 Posts
Is there any rhyme or reason to the various sights being sold on the PS-90? I see all these listed above, and then visit the local gun shop and the only PS-90 they have has the rail and no optics at all. Then I visit the local military PX and buy one and it comes without a rail but a red dot sight. Are these all different year group guns? Different series? or??
All the current models come with either railed and no sight or railed with a Red Dot. That may change though.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
They are all just different selections you can get your PS90 in.
Just like car trims and packages; they allow the ability for FNH to offer a much wider variety of choices for off-the-shelf PS90 variants.

I bought mine with just the rail with 3rd iron sight (peep sight in the rail) and no optics. This was find for me because I could pick and choose the optics I wanted instead of having been stuck with one of the stock optics I might not have wanted.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
FNH decided to market different options over the years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts