FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2 days off and on, when I am supposed to be working I have instead been looking for a PS90 silencer. You can find all kinds of YouTube video footage of PS90's being fired with a suppressor, so I know they're out there. I've been on half a dozen forums looking through FAQ's trying to find some info, the best I got was a picture of a modified PS90-

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/gun-pictures-24/24595-ps90-short-barrel-rifle-pic-56k-pic-warning.html

that picture has this caption: "Suppressor: Soundtech M6-223 6" tactical can." But if you google that model of suppressor, you don't get anything except that same forum thread. In the name of everything holy, can someone help me out here and tell me where I can get a PS90 suppressor.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Gemtech G5 works with the Bi-lock flash hider. That's what I bought $800 plus $200 tax stamp

Zhur

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I believe that Yankee Hill Machine makes one now warrentied for the 5.7 round.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Silencer that can work with both PS-90 and FiveSeven?

So is there such a thing that i can swap between the two (Five Seven and PS90)

I went a head and got a Jarvis Barrel for Five Seven

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: Silencer that can work with both PS-90 and FiveSeven?

zeroadnan said:
So is there such a thing that i can swap between the two (Five Seven and PS90)

I went a head and got a Jarvis Barrel for Five Seven
The SWR Spectre might be what your looking for. I have one and it can also be used for other calibers, it's particularly entertaining on my Walther P22.

·
Registered
954 Posts
The 5.7 is essentially the same diameter as the .223, so I'm planning on using an M4-2000 and Ranger 2 (.223 cans) when I get done with Round Two.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
QB 45 said:
The 5.7 is essentially the same diameter as the .223, so I'm planning on using an M4-2000 and Ranger 2 (.223 cans) when I get done with Round Two.
Strangely enough, they're actually identical, both use .224 bullets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts