FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching online for an FN brand sling for my PS90. It seems they are out of stock everywhere I look. I found the following Urban Sentry sling. Anyone have any experience with this and how would you rate it?

Attachments

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I have two, one for each PS90 I own.

Excellent quality. The owner will answer the phone at 4 am to answer any questions. Check out his video's on youtube.

He used to be a forum sponsor a few years back.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Matt, is the owner and a good dude. He also is a fellow police officer in another part of my State. I am only using his slings. They are very nice and great quality, you wont be dissappointed. I have one on my PS 90 that goes from 2 point to single point.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Both my PS90s and FS200s have the Urban ERT slings.
I am very happy with them. You can make them 2 point or single point attachment.
A good portion of the members on this board have one of his slings....if not more.
What he ^ said.
I have the Urban ERT as well, with it and the right adapters, I can do anything with any one of my firearms.
Sometimes you have to be a bit imaginative to find the right combination of parts, but there are More than enough adapters for everything.... so far.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I use a Blackhawk small loop through the slot on the stock, and then a Specter Single point sling. Simple and neat.
At the office now, picture later when I get to the house.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an Urban ERT sling each for my PS90, FS2000, SCAR 17S, and Benelli M1014. I use a 1-point configuration for the PS90, 2-point for the rest. I love 'em, and will be getting more when I buy more long guns.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like it and I think it is the best sling going. I run it as a two point most of the time. Having said that, I would like the rear buckle to be further back towards the back of the gun so the stock is pulled in tighter to the body. THe rear attachment point being in the center of the gun is less than ideal. That is something I'll likely do in the coming weeks. I don't like the front attachment being a strap to the receiver in front of the magazine. I solved for that by putting a rail on the receiver and attaching it via a sling swivel. Even with those problems, it is still better than the alternatives.
T

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It may be because I'm a minimalist, but its affordable, well manufactured and simple! 10 second install with no crazy straps to worry about getting snagged up or caught on anything. :icon_thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've never been a proponent of slings that hang forward of the pistol grip. I can't take any of them serious...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts