FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PS90 for sale that is unfired. I have this posted on several sites, and though I have no real post count here, I have lots of positive feedback on other sites with no negatives.

I got this gun about 6 months after they came out, and I threw away the box. It's was a factory white reticle gun. It came with one 30 round mag. I have the manual, but I ditched the box long ago.

Since then, I have purchased 4 50 round mags new, again ditching the boxes. I also added a Hammer Mfg. tri-rail, an unused C-More sight from a newer PS90, and added magazineparts.com clamps to the four 50 round mags to couple them and raise cheekweld. The factory white reticle sight is included.

There is a generic single point sling on the gun. I believe it's Specter Gear, but I can't find a tag on it. As far as condition, the pictures tell the story. It's 100% unfired, but there is one noticeable point of wear. There is a scratch that I never noticed before, as the gun has sat in the same spot in my safe since I bought it new. It is a scratch in the paint that does not go through the underlying park. It's on the right side of the receiver towards the front, by the sight adjustment hole. It shows up in the picutre, but it's hardly noticeable to the naked eye.

I'm looking to sell this whole set up for $1900 local in the Phoenix Az region. I'm willing to ship after Christmas if there is no interest locally. Also, I'll entertain trades, but only locally. Trade interests, +/- cash, are:

-Benelli M1S90, M3S90, or M4, with factory ghost rings
-HK P7M13 in good condition with a minimum of three mags
-Colt Delta Elite, no enhanced or Gold Cup models
-Hi-Power in .40S&W, preferrably stock

Thanks for the bump ShipWreck :shock:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.