FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guya. Im not really new here but my other email got hacked so im starting all over. Anyways...

I just acquired a second ps90 pre owned and it turns out to have the gen2 trigger pack. Is there any reason I should keep it if I never plan to jump the hoops for a legal conversion?

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Is there any reason I should keep it if I never plan to jump the hoops for a legal conversion?
The only legal conversion, depending on your State, is to SBR it.

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
I'd sell it and put the money towards something else. But that's just me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I do not want to go through all the chit chat about what's legal and what's not. The board has been littered with those ddiscussions. I have a class 3 ffl but I am just wondering why anyone with a gen 2 pack not wishing to go fa would hang onto it. I plan to sbr this one but am just curious if using this trigger pack in this manner would have any benefit in semiauto or if it would devalue the firearm.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Yes I do not want to go through all the chit chat about what's legal and what's not. The board has been littered with those ddiscussions. I have a class 3 ffl but I am just wondering why anyone with a gen 2 pack not wishing to go fa would hang onto it. I plan to sbr this one but am just curious if using this trigger pack in this manner would have any benefit in semiauto or if it would devalue the firearm.
New Gen 2 packs are selling for around $500, a used one will not bring that much. I'd keep it.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I just acquired a second ps90 pre owned and it turns out to have the gen2 trigger pack. Is there any reason I should keep it if I never plan to jump the hoops for a legal conversion?

As a C-III if you decided to go Full Auto you would be money (and reliability) ahead just getting a Post-86 Dealer Sample.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts