FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ps90 with a gen 2 trigger pack. I'm thinking about selling it but I'm not sure what to ask for it...any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
It's worth the same as any other PS90.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard it's worth more

I've heard its worth more because of the trigger pack....that's not true?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok then why are there so many post on here with people selling them for 600 bucks plus their trigger packs?

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I've heard its worth more because of the trigger pack....that's not true?
Yes it is true, Gen 2 trigger packs are worth more than Gen 3 trigger packs. That is a fact. Gen 2 trigger packs at one time were worth almost $1000 (no-typo), the new ones that FN sends out are gen 3 packs.

I think a Gen 2 ps90 is worth approximately $1800, condition is obviously an important factor. Just look at gun broker completed auctions.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Ok then why are there so many post on here with people selling them for 600 bucks plus their trigger packs?
Damned if I know. I would not spend that for one. If you're really wanting to make money with it I suggest you try Gunbroker.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Gen 2 trigger packs at one time were worth almost $1000 (no-typo), the new ones that FN sends out are gen 3 packs
Because fools were spending that for them did not make them worth it. At that time you could still by them for under $75.

And as of just a short time ago you might still get shipped a Gen 2 from FN. :?

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Because fools were spending that for them did not make them worth it. At that time you could still by them for under $75.

And as of just a short time ago you might still get shipped a Gen 2 from FN. :?
I sold one for $900, so I believe it was "worth" it at the time.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
S you sold one for more and then lied to me about it not being worth anything extra.. That's pretty sorry bud
You might want to watch who you call a liar.

At the time some were spending $600-900 for them I bought two, brand new, for $75 each delivered. At the time FN was selling them for around $60.

They are not worth more. If some fool wants to spend a ton of money for one then they should have done their homework.

The rarest pack is the Gen 1 and you can find them new right now for around $500.

·
Registered
641 Posts
1. Buy a gen 3 pack for little $$$
2. Put G3 pack in PS90
3. Sell G2 pack for big $$$
4. Sell PS90, advertise "Upgraded with new model trigger pack!"
5. ???
6. Profit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You might want to watch who you call a liar.

At the time some were spending $600-900 for them I bought two, brand new, for $75 each delivered. At the time FN was selling them for around $60.

They are not worth more. If some fool wants to spend a ton of money for one then they should have done their homework.

The rarest pack is the Gen 1 and you can find them new right now for around $500.

you lied. I'm not calling you anything...I'm just saying what you did
They sell for gunbroker for much more recently ...so yeah you lied

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
you lied. I'm not calling you anything...I'm just saying what you did
They sell for gunbroker for much more recently ...so yeah you lied
Gen 1's new are selling on Gunbroker right now for around $500.

Look.

This thread is done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.