FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my PS90 all put back together. I originally had a factory FNH c more red dot that I had traded for on this rifle. It was OK, but I wanted something a little but heavier duty with preferably a bit higher magnification. I found a used ACOG ta45 for sale for $400 and figured it was a good buy. I later mounted it in a Tros mount and was very satisfied. For some reason, the fiber optic stopped working and I had a black dot instead of an amber dot. I contacted trijicon and they asked me to send it back. About 4 weeks later, I got it back with brand new illumination and tritium. Got it mounted up tonight and figured I'd share it here.

One thing I am looking to do is to get a side rail for mounting a surefire. What side rail works with the tros mount?

4CD854C6-1D40-419A-BDC3-E883841D5A34_zpsxdoviofx.jpg

·
Vendor
5,846 Posts
:shock: I like the name M1Garand Man! I used to be M1Garand when I played Myth The Fallen Lords. Anyway,
I will be Releasing (in about a month) a new model of my REM's that will attach to the ACOG. It still has the 11 light settings so you will be able to see Chevron/Black dot in any light condition and any background. Elite Ammunition will be carrying the ACOGs and the new REM's. I will also post the new REM's on my sponsor page M1Bullpup.Com and my website M1BullPup | Peace Through Strength :-o

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice!!! :shock:

·
Registered
158 Posts
That is a very cool setup. I like how low the optic is compared to mine. I imagine it is super easy to have a cheek weld and sight picture with that ACOG?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
That looked nice enough I bought a 1.5x24 ACOG this weekend to do the same to mine. Be nice to have an optic on it that doesn't rely, at all, on battery power.

·
Vendor
5,846 Posts
All ambient light optics have small flaws. Low light conditions aiming out windows or darkness aiming at light areas.
It's always good to have a battery backup if your life depends on your shot.
Indoors aiming out window
acog 006.jpg

Indoors aiming out window with REM AI (ACOG Illuminator) attached
acog 007.jpg

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice Photo's M1P90, showing that issue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is a very cool setup. I like how low the optic is compared to mine. I imagine it is super easy to have a cheek weld and sight picture with that ACOG?
Yeah, the little acog was made for this application. The sight picture is perfect with a tiny amount of magnification. my reticle is the Orange dot so it's practically just like an aimpoint with a very crisp dot that is always on. I love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts