FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am happy with the Zeiss so far. I bought it primarily to test it out. An Eotech sits on my M4, but I really do not like it. I will post a report on the Zeiss after I have a few thousand rounds with it. Should be in the next few weeks :x

The rail is the over priced one from FN. The dealer threw it in when I tried to back out. I was looking for a tri rail.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks good.

How expensive is the lil Zeis?

·
Registered
120 Posts
SWFA has Zeiss factory refurbs with lifetime transferable warranty for $370 on their Sample List. Go to riflescopes.com and click on the link on the left side for "The Sample List", or click HERE to go directly to the Zeiss section of the sample list.

·
Registered
142 Posts
slagged said:
The rail is the over priced one from FN. The dealer threw it in when I tried to back out. I was looking for a tri rail.
Actually, the USG rail has the advantage of adjustable back-up sights. The P90's that are in service with the US Secret Service have the USG rail.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Ya gotta remove the optic t o use the sights on the rail, right?
No. You don't need to remove the optic at all. The back-up sights consist of a peep-hole rear sight along with an adjustable post front sight. The rail is on top of the back-up sights.

·
Registered
147 Posts
that's the same setup i have -- z-point on a USG rail. i really like it. I had an aimpoint on for a while, but prefer how the zeiss sits and it's perfect for a PDW (designed by Hensoldt for the HK MP7)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts