FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
i detect a photoshop....but either way :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I demand more!!!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Madhouse said:
I know, Farmer Ted had to one-up me !!

:-D
Please don't go overboard with these. Madhouse's isn't too bad, but that other one is pushing it. If ya want a hot babe avatar, maybe use a still photo. We're gonna take these on a case by case basis.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yeah, I totally dig the avatars, but it's made it a crap-shoot to post on fnforum while at work. Had a close call with a female co-worker walking up on me while reading the forum at lunch...

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Maybe thats another one of those things that maybe the next version of the site can include. The ability to hide/display avatars and signatures via your profile.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imschur said:
Maybe thats another one of those things that maybe the next version of the site can include. The ability to hide/display avatars and signatures via your profile.
We'll see.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
I would agree with Shipwreck's assessment of caution.

It doesn't take much in the way of "artistic" photos from leaving the "fun firearm related site" in the dust in favor of a skanky "cheap" set of forums.

Care is warranted for everyone's benefit.... taking care to balance against becoming a forum run by Nazi moderators.

So far this is one of the better run forums I post on. Not to brash and with tasteful comments and scarce moderation. I would love it to stay that way.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts