FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very happy with my Spike's Tactical BCG, but am looking at something in equal quality for less than $140, I found this:

PSA 5.56 Premium HPT/MPI Full Auto Bolt Carrier Group - No Logo

Why in the hell is it priced so cheap? I am about to jump on this, it is there "premium" BCG too, it is cheaper with this sale than the "cheaper" one.

Any objections? or should I dive in?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Nothing but good luck with PSA parts, go for it.

Just one warning, when you replace your BCG you will have a great start on another AR.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing but good luck with PSA parts, go for it.

Just one warning, when you replace your BCG you will have a great start on another AR.
Thats part of the problem... I have 2 blem lowers and 2 blem uppers I didn't plan on doing anything with, but building AR's is just too much damn fun!!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just bought 2 of them, that is just too good a price to pass on, its gonna help me out immensely with my cheap blem build. Which is now at $215 for upper, lower, and BCG

I will compare it to my Spikes Tactical BCG when I get it, but it is even a full-auto M16 bolt carrier which is the main reason why I am so surprised, it is one of the good ones and has chrome lined internals.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
My PSA bolt carrier group has been excellent. Works better than the one that came from Alexander Arms.

And I'm going to get another (because my AA one won't reliably cycle the various ammo I shoot - and yes, the bolt carrier was isolated to be the issue).

·
Registered
641 Posts
Never pass up a good deal. When AIM had their Nickel Boron M-16 BCGs for $99 a couple of weeks ago I bought 3.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Duplicate

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Never pass up a good deal. When AIM had their Nickel Boron M-16 BCGs for $99 a couple of weeks ago I bought 3.
I must have missed that! I have been looking for a good deal on a NBBCG. If this happens again (nickle boron for 100 bones) please someone drop me a line or post up a thread. Thanks! NB carriers are freaking awesome. Carbon wiped off no problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts