FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd throw this deal out to you guys, since I've been reading this board a long while.

Palmetto State Armory has FNAR's on Christmas Special for $799. I called and they said it was legit. They have 57 in stock as of this posting. Good thing I bought mine a month ago for $1400. Yay me.......

If my link doesn't work, it's on page 2 of their Christmas Page

FN FNAR Heavy .308 Win/7.62x51mm NATO Black Rifle 3108929150

·
Registered
4 Posts
I order one tonight and found this site too. I have been happy with other stuff from them and the price was right. I been looking for a 308 for some time. Hello and merry x-mas to all.....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm with you HK i'm also waiting to get The A5M XP, but couldn't pass on the Remington 5R milspec W/20" treaded brl and the Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 I have about 3-4 week wait on the scope.

·
Administrator
11,078 Posts
I'm with you HK i'm also waiting to get The A5M XP, but couldn't pass on the Remington 5R milspec W/20" treaded brl and the Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 I have about 3-4 week wait on the scope.
I also picked up a Remington SPS700 AAC SD to play around with until I can get my hands on the A5M XP.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Thats cool have you shot your's yet, thats what my 14 year old says he wants next is the SPS 700 AAC 308 he really likes the Hogue stock, The 5R mil spec is a whole other rifle though I haven't got to shoot it yet but from what I'v read it's a shooter, my other son is interested in the SPS in the 300 BLackout all will be nice when the cans get out of jail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.