FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my new PT 1911 to the range for the first time yesterday our range is outdoors and it was 34 deg. and windy. I was VERY impressed with it I didn't really expect it to shoot that well, as I didn't go out to buy this weapon but aquired it in a trade. I fired some pmc 230 grain through it and some of my reloads, It swallowed everything I tried in it with no break in hitches at all. Mine has the Heinie figure 8 night sights. I didn't think I'd like these either but quickly changed my mind they line up and are seen very well even on the move!

In the pic below those are the first 12 shots fired, 2 mags of 6 shot fairly quick with a mag change. This was done in just around 13 sec. These were fired at 10 yds.

All in all If your looking at one of these don't hesitate! not only is this a really good weapon but has a lifetime of the pistol warrenty not the owner!!!

By broncs at 2008-11-16

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had one, it was my first 1911. I loved everything about it. I put hogue finger groove grips on it and it was perfect for about three thousand rounds, but then my wife bought me a kimber eclipse and well I think the rest goes without saying. :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts