FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother-in-law and I want to go to a large gun convention. I have read that they usually have good deals on 50 rd PS90 mags and since I still only have one, I need to get more. I know Shot show is the place to be, but it is only for FFL people according to their website, so normies like us can't get in. The local ones here in WA are small, about 60 tables that I have seen on the internet, plus I don't know which ones are actually real good. Anyone know of any comparable shows that are open to the public? I don't mind traveling.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I bought 2 at a gun show for $59 each. You can probably get them online for a better price than having to travel for a show.

·
Registered
137 Posts
gunshows and mags

If you have a business card and a tax #, the Shot Show will honor those, dont have to be an FFL type business, could be in clothing or LE or a bait shop, some type of sporting endeavor.

as for gun shows and your willingness to travel, you might consider a trip to Phoenix for the Crossroads/ Small Arms Review combo exhibit, It takes me about 3 days to do that one right. First weekend in Dec. and if you know the right people , we shoot some neat toys weather permiting. thats on the SAR side of the show. only one entry fee for both shows. Its a real hoot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts