FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What brands of quad rail handguards do U guys prefer?

I know some people like them, and some don't. To me, an AR looks so much better w/ one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Samson, Hands down. All models index on the receiver or barrel nut so theres no chance of rotation.

I prefer the free floating carbine length handguards but I've played around with the drop in versions and they are nice too despite very slight wobble.

The front gun is equipped with samson FF railed handguards.

·
Registered
171 Posts

Many and a growing number of AR owners considers the LaRue Tactical the best quality in finish, dimensions and they have a locking design to prevent the handguard from loosening which was a common problem of the first generation of free float rails in the field.

LaRue 9.0 rails on my Colt AR6721 AR-15A3 Tactical Carbine with Global Tactical-Rock Creek, mid length gas system, medium contour, 1/7, chrome lined, 16" barrel which is my heavy duty, general purpose carbine.

I only need my Surefire M961C weapon light and TangoDown vertical forward grip mounted on my rails.

I prefer the Knight's Armament Co. M4 RAS drop in two piece rails on my LMT M4 carbine for close defense work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts