FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good quality weapon light for my FNP9. I was thinking about surefire, but they're a bit on the pricy side. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Surefire is the gold standard by which others are judged.

That's a clue........ :?

·
Registered
136 Posts

I've had NO issues or problems with the Streamlight TLR-1!

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
A sponsor here is running a special on the TRL1 and 2 right now - TrueHunter Supply just posted a message about it a day or so ago

·
Registered
50 Posts
i have an insight m3 or 6x whichever comes with the laser. it is bright but has a plastic body so i don't know how it will hold up against my streamlight laser/light, and it was less expensive.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ShipWreck said:
A sponsor here is running a special on the TRL1 and 2 right now - TrueHunter Supply just posted a message about it a day or so ago
I've looked a couple of times for the post you've referenced but can't find it. If you have the time, I'd appreciate a link to the post. Thanks!

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
harbinger007 said:
ShipWreck said:
I've looked a couple of times for the post you've referenced but can't find it. If you have the time, I'd appreciate a link to the post. Thanks!
http://fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=11826

It was in the WTS section.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Yeah, I think I'd just go with the light myself. I don't think I would ever really use a laser sight, especially with a light attached as well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Surefire X300 It's an LED @ 120 lumens And not so big it looks out of place and it's pretty rain resistant. You should be able to find it for about $200.00

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just got a M3 for christmas and it is really great :shock:

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered a Streamlight TLR-1 yesterday. I had a hard time deciding between that and the Insight XTI but the sale price on the TLR ultimately helped with my decision. I'll let you know how I like it when it arrives.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, it arrived and I'm very happy with it. Nice and bright hot spot with a large halo around it. It's bright enough to light up my neighbors house across the street at the other end of the cul de sac so I'd say it's bright enough :) I cant compare it to other brands or models but for the $95 shipped that I paid for it I can't complain one bit.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Cool, glad you are happy with it. Now just hope you never have to use it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Streamlight TLR-1 work for me on my FNP-45. Easy to activate with my thumb for constant light and keep the trigger finger ready. Bought a couple other Streamlight products for around the house. The lumens on their products are great. They also have a great website and BatteryPlus carries their batteries pretty cheap. :-D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts