FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its NOT a ZOMBIE movie despite what you might think! Its shot entirely on hand held camera. So if you get queasy, pansy in other words, easily then don't see it. It will make you jump more than you think.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I thought from some of the ads that it was shot like Blair Witch and Cloverfield.

Thanks for the heads-up, won't bother with this one. That camera action annoys the **** out of me.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Madhouse said:
Thanks for the heads-up, won't bother with this one. That camera action annoys the **** out of me.
I have to agree. Blaire Witch was interesting to me because it was unique. But once was enough. I've tried to watch Cloverfield twice and didn't make it passed the first 30 minutes either time. It doesn't make me queasy, it is irratating and distracts me from the story.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I just saw Quarantine yesterday, and thought it blew monkey nuts. The hottie main character was about the only thing going for it, for me.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
so it sucked? wow i guess god was telling me not to go see it each time i tried to go to see it on a date baby sitting didnt work out for each chick maybe its a sign the movie sucks

·
Registered
954 Posts
Well, it wasn't that great for me. There were some other people in the theater who thought it was scary; but if I summed it all up in one phrase, it would be "it's all been done before".

The part where she's messing around in the station was entertaining, a good intro to the plot, but once they got inside the building it went downhill. Towards the end I thought it was just silly. I want my $7 back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts