FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a brand new black PS90 Tri-Rail with a 50rnd mag for partial trade of one of my other rifles, and I don't really need two PS90's. I've been out of the market on PS90 pricing so anyone have any 'serious' ideas as to pricing? I'll be selling it once I get it, more than likely.

Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
here is the current thread on PS90 prices:
http://www.fnforum.net/viewtopic.php?t=3972

BTW: I have been checking gunrboker too and I did see some for $1200. As for the ones that sell for much more, if you watch them you will see they they will be posted back up for sale again and again....

Not to shock you but anyone that has bought a PS90 is the past has paid "much more". I have myself on several occasions but I am fine with that because it was the price I was willing to pay. It seams that prices on PS90s are finally starting to settle and any speculators are getting bit.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to keep checking then. The cheapest I've seen anywhere advertised as in stock was $1495+shipping.

When I bought my OD PS90 I paid $1500 for it over a year ago, so it wasn't that bad, when people were paying much , much more at most other places.

I'll put a price probably between the low and high and see what happens.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Truthfully, your PS90 is worth more in parts than it is a whole.
Break it up into individual parts and sell it off, you'll pull in more $ that way. Thats why you see a lot of PS90 parts for sale lately.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Mag Parts have parted out a few PS90s for sale.

The reason is that no one can get spare -parts for the PS90.

So, selling the parts seperate is a good way to get a little extra $.

This is the only way people can get spare parts.

I have been tempted to buy a receiver a few times - if I was gonna short barrel the PS90 - I'd like to keep 1 at the regular length.

Buying an extra stock allows someone to duracoat it if they want a different color, and then they still have their original. SOme people want an extra trigger pack or the moving parts group.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Don'r know about that $1200 reply. I searched A LOT and bought used for $1230. That was the best deal I could find at the time.

Looks like NIB 3 rail is around $1350-1495...

My .02$.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info everyone. Picked it up from my FFL today. Looks nice, but I don't feel like buying another optic right now so it's def going on sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts