FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find a forum on FNF specifically for retailer reviews. I recently purchased a FNS-9 and absolutely love it. I don't have any particular loyalty to any one maker, and have everything from Glocks to 1911s to SIGs. However, I must say that I love the way the FNS-9 handles and shoots, and prefer it over any of my Glocks.

That being said, holsters are definitely harder to come by for the FNS, and I've been trying to track down a Safariland 6378 for it - I love the active ALS retention and have a couple of similar holsters.

This brings to be my question - doing a Google search, I've found several retailers who list the holster in question in stock - shaffertactical.com, deserteagletech.com and redrocketguns.com. I've emailed them, and they've each stated that they do have a few of the holsters in stock. The thing is, the websites all seem to have near identical layouts (other than logos), and I can't seem to find any feedback online. I'm wondering if these are legit - have any of you forum members had any experiences with any of these retailers?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
519 Posts
I don't know about the retailers you listed, but if Level 2 or 3 retention isn't mandatory then I can highly recommend Tac Tech and Kydex Tech for OWB holsters.
The guns are easy enough to draw them, yet secure enough that they stay put even when running, etc...

Here's my FNS-9 in a KT Gunfighter:

DSCF0194.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
KT Mech is outstanding for a kydex OWB with the FNS-9. I'm carrying their Gunfighter with a dual mag pouch. Excellent quality, great retention and world class customer service. (PS I have no affiliation whatsoever...just a happy customer).

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Check out copquest.com

If they don't have it in stock, it usually takes about 2 weeks to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts