FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see how all U guys felt about this.

1 Sponsor has asked us to put up another banner - a rotating banner - something that monthly specials could be shown, apart from your regular banner space.

What U see up at the top is just experimentation - and the final product will likely be different, as we need to rearrange the banners anyway because things are getting too wide for 1024x768 resolution.

But anyway - is that something ya'll guys are interested in. There would have to be another fee for that - but we can work that out later. Just curious right now.

We're trying to help U guys out, as you help us out - and to fill requests made by you guys.

·
Banned
59 Posts
Cool

Sounds Good to me Jase.
I'd even be up for a monthly "giveaway" such as a 16 oz bottle of WS-CLP every month. Maybe a subform as a monthly giveaway by any sponsors that want to participate. We do it on the OA2.org forum:

http://www.oa2.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=39

as an example.

Best regards,
George

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, we looked into raffles before, and had started to have paid raffles - but there was an issue with state gambling laws.

Free giveaways (where it doesn't cost anything) using the "Karma" system or random drawing would be allowed. So, we'll look into that in a few days and maybe make up such a forum.

Give us a few days to work on a banner ad issue and then that will be the next thing we do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts