FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a buyers sellers feed back on this forum? if not we should make one. I tried to give some buyers sellers feed back on the other forum ( i am not allow to mention which one it is) and it was rejected by someone ( god complexed mod) for me thanking another forum member for providing a excellent service and product.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I have gone back and forth on that topic - if someone had a super bad experience, I am sure they would post it anyway - but, I hadn't for 2 reasons - quite often a buyer gets inpatient with someone and can't wait - and ya see messages gripping about another member when there isn't always a cause - the person just doesn't have patience.

I've seen this dozens of times on The High Road and other forums.

I also am afraid to have people complaining about sponsors without be given a chance to fix the problem. We already had a troll come aboard a month or two ago and start all sorts of trouble for a sponsor. It seemed that he (the member) wasn't telling the truth, and when he started posting hate speech and cursing and name calling after being warned, he ended up having to "go."

I've actually considered such a form several times after seeing them on other sites - but I had mixed feelings for various reasons...

So, not sure... I'll have to think about that...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yeah Been there done that..........! This site is very young has a lot of growing to do its still in the infant stage.... I am sure there will be no other way to go with all the different sellers so in time there will be no other choice!.......But look just ask I have bought from a few of them and i would guess so have most of the guys I can tell you I got sht from .... Wild(bacabal) Urbian ERT slings... a+,[/color]Buds guns, In fact Promoted pawns Will take care of you also! I will up date as i spend more cash....

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Yes, we do have a lot of growing to do. Maybe we will add that later. RIght now we have so, so many subforums that I am starting to get very cautious about adding more and more sections.

·
Registered
636 Posts
but I had mixed feelings for various reasons...

So, not sure... I'll have to think about that...
I was thinking A rating system like a running poll on each store....letting peope flame because there sht was late is unacceptable... so are personal attacks IMO ........Just an idea.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts