FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

In the process of filling out my Form 1 online to create an SBR. I have a Trust. On the Applicant Screen for
Licensee/Permitee Name, would I enter the full name of my Trust?

For the Trade Name, what do I enter there?

Thanks,
SB

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Yes, enter the full exact trust name. I leave trade name blank.

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
For Sig Sauer as the MFG, whould the country be USA?
Also, Unit of measure, would inch be correct for that or caliber?
Is this for the MPX? If so, then USA. My 556 SBR was SIG ARMS (SIG SAUER) The unit of measure should be mm (assuming this a 9mm).

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Reactions: vertigosol

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much for tolerating my questions and your fast replies. What would I enter for Description?
"Name of Trust, City, State"

or

Sig Sauer, Inc.
SIG MPX cal 9mm
Short Barrel Rifle

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
Thanks so much for tolerating my questions and your fast replies. What would I enter for Description?
"Name of Trust, City, State"

or

Sig Sauer, Inc.
SIG MPX cal 9mm
Short Barrel Rifle
Are you talking about the space under "Serial Number"? I always leave it blank.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Leave the trade name blank. It will auto populate with your Trust name after you have Permitee name (Full trust name) typed in.

For description, if creating a SBR, I type in Short barreled Rifle. It seems to be okay that way, as I have done this on 3 Form1's and two of which has been approved, and 1 pending.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sorry, I though he was referring to the "Unit of Measure" line.
I WAS referring to the "Unit of Measure" line which appears under.
Product Type:
Model:
Caliber:
Unit of Measure:

Since the "Caliber" was 9 and the "Length of Barrel" and "Overall Length" boxes already specified inches, such as "Length of Barrel (In.)" it seemed that Akitainu's answer was more logical. Now I hope that I did not fill it out incorrectly by selecting MM.

I logged back into the sight and it says "Submitted/In Process" next to the filed Form 1. Will this sight update as to when the Form goes pending, etc.?

·
Premium Member
9,866 Posts
If you chose "9" and "MM" then you should be fine. That's exactly what I used for my UZI clone.

It stays "Submitted/In Process" until it is either approved or disapproved. You'll receive an email when the status changes. I think they are running just shy of three months now. I need my Scorpion to hurry up and get here so I can get the ball rolling on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts