FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing the background research for the Handl Defense SCAR 25 review. I have a question for the administrators and moderators.

FN forums is the center of gravity for the online FN community, no way would anyone who was selling a FN specific item would not be a paying sponsor here. I understand that Handl Defense was removed from this site. I presume, based off of what little I can find, this is because they were conducting unethical business practices. There is a solid segment of the population in here that is dead set against them, what is the reason. Could any of the moderators give me some background information on the unethical acts they committed? specifically in what got them removed.

I presume it is standard procedure in here to remove those found of unethical practices. I personally can't stand posers, liars, or thieves, so I fully support Fn forums in clearing out the companies that conduct shady stuff just to make a buck. The firearms community has enough enemies already, the last thing we need is those that would destroy one another just to make a buck.

If it is to much to the open forum PM me. I have come across some serious shady stuff. Like nail in the coffin kind of stuff for some really unethical crap.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I have been doing the background research for the Handl Defense SCAR 25 review. I have a question for the administrators and moderators.

FN forums is the center of gravity for the online FN community, no way would anyone who was selling a FN specific item would not be a paying sponsor here. I understand that Handl Defense was removed from this site. I presume, based off of what little I can find, this is because they were conducting unethical business practices. There is a solid segment of the population in here that is dead set against them, what is the reason. Could any of the moderators give me some background information on the unethical acts they committed? specifically in what got them removed.

I presume it is standard procedure in here to remove those found of unethical practices. I personally can't stand posers, liars, or thieves, so I fully support Fn forums in clearing out the companies that conduct shady stuff just to make a buck. The firearms community has enough enemies already, the last thing we need is those that would destroy one another just to make a buck.

If it is to much to the open forum PM me. I have come across some serious shady stuff. Like nail in the coffin kind of stuff for some really unethical crap.
I know you posed this question to the moderators, but there was more than enough information in the threads for you to be making your own decision. I have only ever seen the moderators do their best
to ensure that the sponsors are treated fairly.

If you read the threads concerning sponsors like Molon Labe Industries, you will see that the moderators went above and beyond to give them the benefit of the doubt and help them along.

Certain sponsors came to this forum with shill accounts, called members liars, and posted inaccurate information regarding their products.

It is my opinion that the moderators do their best to help the sponsors, but acted accordingly to ensure that forum members are not taken advantage of.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I believe they left on there own, because they couldn't answer all the complaints about the product. They also had some poser constantly trying to talk it up with a bunch of "inside knowledge" and BS. Fact is - if something works and makes our rifles better - we buy it and support the vendor. The jury is still not out on this product IMO.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

Any information you need you can find if you look. End of story.

Reactions: HK SD9 Tactical
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.