FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out by my dad in Vegas and we took his SCAR's out to the range today. All I can saw is WOW! We were both amazed by the SCAR's. We just shot them with the iron sights and were able to hit the steel plates out to 400 yards. The rifles are amazing and we were even shooting his less accurate color SCAR's. I can't wait to get my FDE's to the range. We had a few other rifles with but our favorite was the 17S. The longest gong is at 980 yards and that wasn't even a challenge for the .338

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Looks like a damn good time. Congrats.

Reactions: SCARED4L1FE

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Looks like a great day with your dad!

Reactions: SCARED4L1FE

·
Registered
469 Posts
Days at the range with my son are always a plus for both of us. Going to the desert in the am to shoot our 2 DTA SRS A1s. 260 and 308 caliber tomorrow. Giving the 338LM barrel a rest for a few days. Your Dad I'm sure enjoys the companionship as much as you! Hopefully, you'll have a fine son or daughter to share this passion with. May your Dad still be here to spend the time with and his grand kids. Safe shooting.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Here is my son and I shooting with a friend in the desert! Gotta love Arizona-77 degrees yesterday!!! Steel at 550 yards-chip shot!

If you look closely you can see the TargetCamsin the foreground. Safe shooting.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Envious of you guys out West that can shoot out to 1000 yards+. Here in Western PA, there are just very
few ranges that even have a 300 meter stage. The SAR is just getting warmed up at that range.

·
Registered
604 Posts
A bad day at the range beats a good day at work any day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts