FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not shot my FNS-9 since my last IDPA match last October. I put about 100 rounds thru it today and it still shoots as good as before. Resting in my nightstand did not affect one bit!! I was able to put rounds within a 3" circle from 25'. For an old man with arthritis in my shooting hand, I was happy with the results.

Will give it a good cleaning tomorrow and put it back in the nightstand until going again before the first match in April.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I carry a small Kahr CM9 which is easier to conceal for me. I also carry a Para P12-45 in a shoulder holster under my coat in cold weather. Might consider trying to carry the FNS-9 in the shoulder holster if it fits okay.

· Registered
96 Posts
I carry a small Kahr CM9 which is easier to conceal for me. I also carry a Para P12-45 in a shoulder holster under my coat in cold weather. Might consider trying to carry the FNS-9 in the shoulder holster if it fits okay.
Good to hear that you're carrying, watch guy.

· Registered
96 Posts
Thanks!!! I have been carrying for about 2 years now. Too many crazies out there!!!!
I hear that. A couple of years ago, about a half mile outside my front door a man was robbed in his yard by two crazies with machetes . . . too close for comfort. I started carryin'.

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was just looking at the Safariland Holsters today and maybe taking a ride to the LGS to look at them closer.
I use a Safariland paddle type for the FNS-9 that I use for IDPA. It is a # 6378, ALS with retention. I really don't like Kydex, but this one is felt lined. Paid less than $40 on ebay. Check out item # 261742940189.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.