FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a nice transaction I have just completed with these fine folks. I bought a FNP9 from him on Friday and it's in my hands today. Not only a fantastic price at $350.00 plus $20.00 shipping and 3% if you use a credit card brought the whole thing to my FFL's door at just a shade over $381.00!. Emails were answered by either Ray or Ray Jr literally within minutes. Can't say enough positive about these guys and will certainly recommend them and will look to them for my next purchase.
Now if I can get my lazy arse out of bed by 6am I will have time to get to the range and run a few rounds through it before work.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got my 9 from him. He's a class act. ::!!!::

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gamotwo said:
he's good. I'm pretty sure he waives the 3% fee if you just call him up. I didn't order through gunbroker...
He gave me such a good price on the gun I couldn't see trying to beat him out of 3%. I was very pleased with the entire deal.

·
Registered
41 Posts
lastmanstanding said:
gamotwo said:
he's good. I'm pretty sure he waives the 3% fee if you just call him up. I didn't order through gunbroker...
He gave me such a good price on the gun I couldn't see trying to beat him out of 3%. I was very pleased with the entire deal.

haha, I didn't mind, but he offered, so I took him up on the offer :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got my FNP-9 from them off of Gunbroker a couple of weeks ago. Very smooth transaction. The local gunshop that handled the transfer couldn't believe the price.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just ordered one from Ray Jr today after asking the local gun shop to match price+shipping+FFL ...they said "if you can get it for that cheap, buy it!". Will post again once I have it in my hands :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got my FNP9 from them as well off Gunbroker. Very nice transaction for a great gun. I have shown it to several persons who have a lot more gun experience than I and they could not believe the quality and price. Even the FFL holder was impressed and asked more about it. Could not be happier, especially now that I have found holsters!

·
Registered
154 Posts
frizzlefry said:
I just ordered one from Ray Jr today after asking the local gun shop to match price+shipping+FFL ...they said "if you can get it for that cheap, buy it!". Will post again once I have it in my hands :)
I got it today!!! Tanner Sports is *awesome*, only took 2 days to get it to me! I've already read the manual twice and have taken it apart a few times as well. I'm going to go shoot tomorrow morning, we'll see how it goes. This is my first pistol, so i probably won't be able to tell you if it shoots well :)
I'll see how it compares, i'll be shooting lots of different stuff, including my 9mm AR-15...i can't wait!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see Ray has raised his prices on Gunbroker.com for his black matte or stainless FNP9. They are now $375.00. Still a good price. You can buy a .40 cheaper from him now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ray always has the best FNP prices on www.gunbroker.com

When he is asking $369 for a black FNP .40sw, everyone else seems at least $30 higher - nice to hear hes great to deal with!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I got it today!!! Tanner Sports is *awesome*, only took 2 days to get it to me! I've already read the manual twice and have taken it apart a few times as well. I'm going to go shoot tomorrow morning, we'll see how it goes. This is my first pistol, so i probably won't be able to tell you if it shoots well :)
I'll see how it compares, i'll be shooting lots of different stuff, including my 9mm AR-15...i can't wait!!![/quote]

Hey, you are a gun guy and should be able to tell us just fine as to how tat bad boy shot for you. I look forward to reading about your experience.
:eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the congrats, but I have had mine for a while. I was replying to frizzlefry who was being tooooo modest about his abilities to inform us about his FNP9 after he took it to the range.
Nice guys on this site. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tanners's shop is local to me; he's gotten quite a bit of my gun budget.

Picked up an FNP 40 with 3 mags ANIB (looks unfired) for $299 this week from him.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
How does the shipping to your local FFL work? Do they also charge a fee for being the intermediary recipient?

·
Registered
75 Posts
gr8johnson said:
how do I find him on gunbroker? can I do a search for his name?
Got to 'smart search,' click search by seller in the options box on the left margin, and type in Ray Tanner. All of his auctions will pop up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts