FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blog rumor is that Table 8 from the FBI Uniform Crime Report is ready for release but is being held back by the Obama administration until sometime in the 4th quarter. The official Table 8 is released around Oct-Nov,
but the unofficial Table 8 has always been released by February. If anyone has any factual information on this please post it. As of now, I only see Tables 1-4 released.

Obama, Biden, and Bloomberg continue to present lies to the public. Why is there a need for the Obama administration to task the CDC with compiling firearm statistics when the FBI has clearly been doing their job?

Why are there cowardly members of the Senate and Congress who are sitting back and letting Senators like Cruz and Graham take all the heat from Bloomberg? I hope I am wrong, but I am getting an unnerving feeling that gun
control is going to be sold out to budget cuts and immigration. I do not feel like I am going to far, but as of today, I have changed the wording of my letters to our elected officials to indicate that Republican or Democrat, I
will do my best to unseat anyone member of the Senate or House that votes against the 2nd Amendment.

Last month there were almost fifty of us picketing the Democrat offices in San Antonio, TX. Last week there were three of us.

Until then, here is a picture and link of the 2011 FBI UCR, and some other statistics that link to the FBI UCR.

Text Font Website Web page Screenshot FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Text Font The College Politico » Blog Archive » Explained: Gun Facts You Need To Know

Attachments

·
Registered
843 Posts
I care that you care.... I probably will have to roll to the REPS......... as the system does dot reconize me enough as an Independent.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks for posting.....good info to pass on!!!

Reactions: Green Beret

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
If you turn on the lefty news network the amount of BS reported is disgusting. They have the crap playing in the cafeteria at work. They will not stop! They have an objective and always have and THEY WON'T FCKN STOP trying to push their sh-tty agenda until they either win or get too old to care. What's it going to be? How hard is it send out some damned letters? Takes 5 minutes a day tops. Pre drafted letters for respective political figure heads. Or picket as well.

Reactions: Green Beret

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Remember, they are pouncing on Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and Rand Paul, not to mention all of us that have written and gone out to be seen, because we are all having an effect. If we weren't then we would be ignored. Refer back to the Rules for Radicals where they say to mock, belittle, and discredit opposing voices... This is what they are trying to do, but it's not wotking and it has them scared.

We are actually closer than we think (though far from being out of the woods), we just need to keep up the presure and not let ourselves and our friends get complacent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts