FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does This Look To Good To Be True ? Looking To Buy But Seems Kind Of Suspicious. What Do You Guys Think ?

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Yes, yes, and I wouldn't touch it. There have been a number of scams reported here on ARMSLIST listings, all you need to do is look at what they go for here and other places to tell that's listed too low.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Yep about a grand low so its a scam and I have flagged (also if it had been a legit deal it would have been gone 10 minutes after being posted let alone a month... (hint ad was placed May 5th..today is June 5th)

Reactions: cavy

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Does This Look To Good To Be True ?
Ya THINK?

I'm sure if you send him certified funds his FFL will be in contact for the transfer to you, as he was called away on business to Africa for a short time.

Western Union preferred, don't mind the address drops you off in inner city NYC.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Armslist is COMPLETELY fraud infested. Avoid this site at all cost.
I would imagine if you looked around the different sites online you would run across the real sellers same photo's. The scammers just copy the pics they find online and run their fraudulent little scheme. I've seen it many times on Scamlist. Those scammers need to be rounded up and hung.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Tell him to send you the western union transfer fee first. Then cease comms.

Reactions: cavy

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Yup, SCAM price...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts