FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's a gun or gun variation you wish the manufacturer would make.

For me, a big one would be a long slide USPc.

I love my USPc in 9mm and 45. The fullsize USPs have a fatter grip and use a different mag. I like the thinner grips of the USPcs, but would love to have the slide length of the fullsize USP.

Also would love to see a longslide Walther P99 as well.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
500mag ps-90 :twisted:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I would like to see a 10mm USP as well as well as a civilian version of the mp7 :shock:

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
6.5 Grendel conversion for the SCAR 16S

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Five-seveN compact would be SICK!!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
How about that hand held mini-gun from Predator? I heard they actually thought about that concept but realized carrying ammo would not be realistic.
Ship's going to give me the rolling eyes emoticon for this one, I can just feel it coming. :lol:

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
B52U said:
How about that hand held mini-gun from Predator? I heard they actually thought about that concept but realized carrying ammo would not be realistic.
Ship's going to give me the rolling eyes emoticon for this one, I can just feel it coming. :lol:
How did U know..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Furyataurus said:
I still want to get the Barrett 98Bravo!!!! :?
I second that :shock:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Affordable AR10 in 260 Remington with a lot of cheap ammo.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts