FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'd like to see a FNP-9 that is legal in Canada. (At least 105mm (4.14 inches barrel lenght). :cry: :cry:

And the SCAR-H to be release for production, so I can buy it as an "unrestricted" weapon in Canada and avoid the headache. :cry: (the SCAR-L is too short and too short when folded to be unrestricted up here. :(

With teh 5.56mm SCAR being released at least one year before the Heavy one there's a good chance the politicians will have enough time to add the name " SCAR" to the doomed list before we can even get one. :cry:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Tokarev conversion for 1911. Packs one hell of a wallop for about 80 bucks per thousand rounds. I just can't stand the old large frame guns it was made for.

·
Registered
489 Posts
An HK usp in 10mm, a Springfield longslide 10mm, and a S&W 8in revolver in .357 maximum, just to name a few. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I would like to see a semi-auto pistol in .17 hmr with a 20 round mag, factory adjustable sights, and a rail on top. I think this pistol would rock; little recoil, accurate, 20 rounds, and fairly inexpensive to shoot. Great little varmint pistol.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'd like to see the Marlin Camp Carbines (9mm and 45) reintroduced, maybe using Glock mags for teh 9mm version (and 10mm version to make y'all upthread happy), keep the 1911 mag for the 45 version.

I'd also like to see new production stuff that is full auto become civilian transferrable again :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would like to see a .357SIG carbine with thirty round mags to go with it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
A .22lr lever gun in Stainless with a free floated Lilja barrel. Sure it would be something to design a tube fed rifle with a free floater but its what I want. The ultimate squirrel gun. Someday I'll get my hands on a CNC machine and a year or so later this will come to pass

·
Registered
40 Posts
Deasert Sand and OD colored P99 frames with matching backstraps, triggers, mag bases, slide releases, and mag releases.
Better yet make a P99 (or other poly gun) frame to which can be added wood grips.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Parabellus said:
Deasert Sand and OD colored P99 frames with matching backstraps, triggers, mag bases, slide releases, and mag releases.
Better yet make a P99 (or other poly gun) frame to which can be added wood grips.
well you in luck...kind of...

There where a few limited ed. made for Brits (la chasse). These P99 were for "hunting" because you can only have hunting guns in the UK or so the story goes. A few made it here to the US.

I don't think it the wood grip your looking for though. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
40 Posts
What I mean is for the small parts to match the color of the frame so it doesn't look like a patchwork.
Interesting specimen though.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Parabellus said:
What I mean is for the small parts to match the color of the frame so it doesn't look like a patchwork.
Interesting specimen though.
I wish they would have made one with a alloy/metal frame. I miss metal guns..

·
Registered
41 Posts
00Buck.org said:
I would like to see a semi-auto pistol in .17 hmr with a 20 round mag, factory adjustable sights, and a rail on top. I think this pistol would rock; little recoil, accurate, 20 rounds, and fairly inexpensive to shoot. Great little varmint pistol.
Hey 00Buck.org,
How about a .22magnum pistol. Kel-tec is making one. Holds 30rds of .22WMR
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/images/pmr-30.pdf

·
Premium Member
10,657 Posts
ps90 rail gun!! And yes that is sort of realistic.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
A Glock SMG, not a pistol but a real SMG

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
jasestrong said:
A , not a pistol but a real SMG
G18 not good nuff for ya? :-D There was a select fire switch you could by in Germany for any glock about 10 years ago for $70. Don't know what that has to do with a Glock SMG though.....

you can see the switch on the back not the side like the G18

·
Registered
500 Posts
Browning AR in .308 :?

·
Registered
735 Posts
A compact version of the FNP-45 would be nice. Hell, a whole series of compacts based on the FNP/FNX line would probably sell pretty well.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
raggededge said:
A compact version of the FNP-45 would be nice. Hell, a whole series of compacts based on the FNP/FNX line would probably sell pretty well.
I'd love to see a single stack 9mm FNX with a 6 or 7 round mag. And a single stack 45 as well, kind of like a poly 1911 :D

21 - 40 of 58 Posts