FN Herstal Firearms banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Polymer frame, single stack, pin-fire, compact pistol by FN in 45acp with night sights and a CT grip. That would be nice.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
pardon my noobness but whats a ct grip?

I love my little taurus single stack 9 but taurus really has pissed me off when i called about the extended mag and they told me it wouldnt be released. :spank:
Going to have to jimmy rig something up so i can fit my whole hand on it :p

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
CountryBoy said:
Crimson Trace laser grip :?

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
Shipwreck-The-Sequel said:
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
Polymer frame, single stack, pin-fire, compact pistol by FN in 45acp with night sights and a CT grip. That would be nice.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
U don't want much now, do you? :lol:
I'm hoping the FN Gods are listening...

Tall order? Yes, but nothing too extreme. I think FN could (if they wanted to) fill a niche that needs to be filled, and scratch an itch that I've had for a VERY LONG TIME. :D

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
CountryBoy said:

I love my little taurus single stack 9 but taurus really has pissed me off when i called about the extended mag and they told me it wouldnt be released. :spank:
Delrin block would work nicely if you could find somebody to machine it for you. If you need a hunk, let me know. I've got a 12" X 12" X 1" flat in one of the safes. I could hack off a piece for you.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Premium Member
25,418 Posts
ick said:
Sgt, I doubt that you are "a hunk."
I'll never say one way or the other. The last thing I need is you hanging around my place licking the windows. :D

(or not)

Either way, you'll never know...

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
SgtStrykerUSMC43 said:
CountryBoy said:

Delrin block would work nicely if you could find somebody to machine it for you. If you need a hunk, let me know. I've got a 12" X 12" X 1" flat in one of the safes. I could hack off a piece for you.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
already started drawing my own in ProE :D but your right now i have to find someone to machine it for me. Good thing i have friends :shifty

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I think a small pistol in 5.7 would be great. Not just a compact Five Seven, but a really slim pocket holster size. Something to go after the .380 pocket pistol market.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
124C41 said:
I think a small pistol in 5.7 would be great. Not just a compact Five Seven, but a really slim pocket holster size. Something to go after the .380 pocket pistol market.
Won't ever happen.

duhrhan said:
Anyone mention a 5.7 revolver?
That could be done and has been talked about on a custom basis a couple of times.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I kinda want a Champion sized Full Rail Operator 1911 from Springfield. That would match my full size full rail operator perfectly :shock:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would like to see a SIG P220R Tactical with 5" barrel - think a .45 version of the 226 X-5 Tactical. All black, 5" barrel with fixed night sights and black grips. However, I'd like it in traditional DA/SA unlike the SA of the X-5 Tactical. The 220 Match Elite comes close... but it is stainless and has target sights. I'd skip the white lettering on the grips too.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts