FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long did it take to receive your rebate check for purchasing an FNAR after you sent in the paperwork?

I am going on six weeks and no rebate check.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I sent my rebate form in around the first week of November and the check showed up right before Christmas. I'm guessing you'll see it pretty soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The $125 rebate expired on 12/31 I believe.

The current rebate is for a shooting mat. I wish I would have gotten in on the money but the mat looks of good quality. Still hard to beat good ole cold hard cash!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am still waiting. I was told three weeks ago that my rebate was being processed. I sent my paperwork in mid December. I would rather have FN send me four 20 round mags then the rebate check.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I faxed mine 12/31, and have not received it yet. However, I called FN 1/10 and they checked and actually called me back to let me know they had received my info and the rebate was processing. :?

Jonathan

·
Registered
14 Posts
I sent mine in on Dec 2nd. I was starting to think my rebate may have been denied due to not having a copy of the 4473 form, which the Gun store refused to provide (rightly so I think).

I just received this email from FNUSA today, so there's hope.
----
We have received your paperwork for the FNH 2008 Holiday Promotion Offer. Unfortunately, we got backed up with the rebate checks, but your $125 rebate check for the FNAR you purchased is in the system as of Dec. 5, 2008, so you should be receiving it within the next few weeks.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great weekend!

Thank you!
Colleen Webster
Marketing Assistant
FNH USA, LLC.
1420 Beverly Road Suite 330
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (703) 288-1292 x105
Fax: (703) 288-1730

E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
miker57 said:
I sent mine in on Dec 2nd. I was starting to think my rebate may have been denied due to not having a copy of the 4473 form, which the Gun store refused to provide (rightly so I think).

I just received this email from FNUSA today, so there's hope.
----
We have received your paperwork for the FNH 2008 Holiday Promotion Offer. Unfortunately, we got backed up with the rebate checks, but your $125 rebate check for the FNAR you purchased is in the system as of Dec. 5, 2008, so you should be receiving it within the next few weeks.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great weekend!

Thank you!
Colleen Webster
Marketing Assistant
FNH USA, LLC.
1420 Beverly Road Suite 330
McLean, VA 22101
Phone: (703) 288-1292 x105
Fax: (703) 288-1730

E-mail: [email protected]
You mean you sent it without the 4473?

Damn, and I had to jump through hoops to get a copy of mine, but I guess I really had to since the only other proof of purchase I had was a non-descript credit card recipt.

I don't see why the gun store wouldn't give you a copy as long as you can prove you are the individual to whom the rifle was sold (i.e. the person on the 4473 form). They probably just didn't want to have to rummage through all of their paperwork.

Oh, and I sent mine in around 12/20 and have yet to receive my check as well. :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
jgeist said:
Mine came yesterday (2/23). I faxed the form in 12/31/08, so it was almost 8 weeks.

Jonathan
No such luck here. I'm so pissed at right now. FAX'd mine on the 29th. Kept the paperwork, but not the FAX confirmation sheet. Now they say tough sh*t. Doesn't matter that I bought it in Dec and have the paperwork to confirm that, I didn't keep that sheet that showed the FAX went through so too bad for me.

I hate the concept of rebates. Nearly every time I buy something with a rebate it turns into an epic battle to get the money promised or I get rejected because of bullsh*t like this.

Does something that frequents here work in large scale retail? Is there a scheme to just screw over all but the squeaky wheels on rebates? Seems so to me.

Not going to sell my 57 and PS90, but I'm never buying another FN firearm as long as I live. F-them !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts