FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my Aimpoint H-1 today. I don't use NV so I went with the H-1 instead of the T-1.

Installed it on my FS2000 and am VERY pleased with it. It appears to co-witness with my iron sights so that is a surprise. I still have to zero it in but I think I'm really going to like this sight, especially given the battery life.

It's very small and lightweight but appears to be built soundly.

I wish my front iron sight folded down so that it wasn't in the sight picture at all but all in all it's fine like it is. I could always raise the H-1 up over the front sight I guess but I don't think I'd like the looks of that.

I have 3 more H-1s coming in for my other FS2000 and my 2 PS90s so then I'll be all set I think. Right now I'm just changing "where" I install the sight to see what I like best.

·
Registered
111 Posts
can you post a pic? i'd like to see how it looks on that rail.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I keep moving the sight forward and then back to see where I like it. Not sure it's going to stay this far forward but it sure works good at that position.......real easy to pick up the red dot.

Since it's small, it leaves lots of room for a magnifier or whatever???? Of course the T-1 is the same size and it allows for NV options.

Here's a quick picture.....not a good one but better than nothing I guess. :oops:

·
Registered
475 Posts
i thought about getting a micro aimpoint for my ps90 and switching out my eo tech. that set up looks sweet and makes me want one even more.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should have my H-1 today that is going on my PS90 so I'll certainly take a picture of it......just to push you over the edge :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
i'm guessing aimpoint isn't gonna need a bailout

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, here's a couple of pictures with the Aimpoint H-1 on my PS90. Again, not sure exactly what position it's going to end up in. Initial impression is that with the double mag setup the optic is a bit low for me. Without the double mag setup the optic height seems fine. Since I plan on shooting with the double mag setup I ordered a Yankee Hill 1.3" riser that will raise the optic about 1/2". I didn't need a QD mount since I'll have an optic for each rifle and don't plan on having to remove them.

Actually, I'm going to also shoot some more with just the one mag in. I might not stay with the double mag setup, not sure.

In any case, I do like the H-1 and it's nice and light/compact.

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, I'll get some better shots once I have my rifles all set up......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts