FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
The craftsmanship looks good but the design is not my cup of tea though.

If if you like it that’s all that matters but good luck moving it if you even decide to sell later on.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The craftsmanship looks good but the design is not my cup of tea though.

If if you like it that’s all that matters but good luck moving it if you even decide to sell later on.
It was made as a sample. The other side is going to have an Umbrella Corp/Resident Evil theme

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Out of curiosity, what is the wear resistance of hydro dip? And it just occurred to me this would look cool as hell on a car.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Out of curiosity, what is the wear resistance of hydro dip? And it just occurred to me this would look cool as hell on a car.
We put a clear coat over all dips. The dip wears the same as the bare polymer would. Like the pistol if you use a kydex holster after about a year of daily carry it will wear in the same and show the same wear as the bare polymer frame would. With some dips it actually camouflages the day to day wear.

OH and hell yes you can put this on anything that will fit into the 5x5x5 tank. I was thinking this dip wold look totally bad ass on some of trim parts in my Mustang.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts