FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently lost my holster (I know where it is, but it's half the country away) that I commonly used for my FNP. I'm completely out of a holster for this pistol, so I was wondering what some of you use or know of. I'm looking for an IWB with an FBI cant that I can carry right about my 4 o clock.

I've heard of SIG P229 holsters fitting the FNP, but I was looking for confirmation on that. Also, any pics of the holsters are certainly weloome, regardless of model.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I still correct about the P229 holsters fitting the FNP? That would really open up a lot more options for me if they do.

·
Registered
18 Posts
FN9 holster

I just got a Bladetec for my FNP9 they seem to have a lot for the FN hand guns. Also the plastic Springfeild XD45 holster works well if you completely split the plastic after the tension screws.

·
Registered
24 Posts
For a less expensive holster , try Uncle Mikes Kydex made for the Springfield XD . Fits mine well for less than $20.00 ! Good luck ! Jerod

·
Registered
116 Posts
My new FNP-40 fits perfectly in a Galco Matrix MX7 holster for the P229. Haven't tried it in other P229 holsters.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HOLSTER FOR S&W M&P WORKS GREAT FOR MY FNP-9. I USE A DE SANTIS OPEN TOP SPEED SCABBARD BELT HOLSTER. BY THE WAY, GUN IS 4 1/2 YRS OLD AND NEVER A MALFUNCTION OF ANY KIND....

·
Registered
4 Posts
fist inc. makes a ton of holsters in all different styles according to their gun list some are expensive some are priced very well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts