FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have any experience with putting a red dot on the 57?....... which one would you recommend- Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Dorin and thanks for the welcome and the information.I was going through some You-tube videos and did see the "ad" for the DT-CAOS system. But being new, I wanted to hear what some of the more experienced guys had to say. I've put the Stream Light TLR-8AG on it, and seems to work well with the gun, but has shaken a bit loose during some dry fire. Yes, I have seen the Trijicon and the Holosun used....especially on the 509 9mm.My understanding is that the DT-CAOS is a replacement slide cover, and you will need to tell them which plate to use depending upon your red-dot? Pete

·
Registered
52 Posts
I purchased a plate that replaces the rear sight and i added the Burris FF3, so far i have no complaints, but i havent shot it like 6 months due to the ammo prices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny but after I read your post I went back to look at the videos again..and damn, feeling pretty foolish, I wondered if you were one and the same. But I have seen the ads and wanted to get some different takes from the more seasoned shooters here. Once again, thanks for your time and interest and your input will be considered. (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts