FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today the weather finally cooperated and my wife and I finally got some serious range time in. Number one on the adgenda was get the Red Dot Sight on the PS90 set up. Or so I thought. Sighted on the center of the target and squeezed off 3 rounds. Maybe they landed somewhere in the county but nowhere near the 25 yard target. After several 3 round burst I finally determined where the shots were going. Then when i went to fire a confirming " burst" there was no red dot. Turning the sight off after about 20 minutes i tried it and the dot was back but only for about 5 minutes. Everything is telling me (I hope) the battery is in need of replacement. Anyone else experience this or similar that was not the battery?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
What kind of red dot is it? A piece of friendly advice: I would be careful using the word burst when describing how you are firing your PS90.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Burst" Understood, should have said 3round sequence.
This is the FN Red Dot Sight that came with the weapon. The instruction sheet that came with it just refers to it as STS Small Tactical Sight.

·
Premium Member
9,863 Posts
Who makes the FNH red dot? I just did a search but could not find the answer. I looked at a PS90 at my LGS this morning with the FNH red dot and thought it was really fuzzy.
Pretty sure it's a C-More STS.

Reactions: SAVAGEJIM

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Change out the battery for a new one. Sounds like it weak.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts