FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my PS90 the other day. I am very pleased. I'm currently trying to decide on optics. Is anyone using a Burris Fastfire III? Comments and thought/opinions needed. Thanks everybody.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
A nice red dot will work just fine. Burris, FN, Aimpoint.....whichever you choose will work just fine. Congrats on your new ps90.

Regards,
BigBuckeyeGuy!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Going the same route as those above (H-1) as long as my back order with Larue Tactical gets filled.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Spoke to the fine gentlemen over at TROS this weekend, they gave me a great quote for not only one of their rails, but an H1 as well. Given that they are high volume dealers, you'll save more with them then Amazon or anywhere else I looked. Definitely worth a shot to contact them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I have the Burris Fastfire III and I think it's a great red dot for the price but seems better suited for pistols, mine was on my AR but it proved too hard to comfortably use even as a backup red dot. I'm going to be putting it on a Ruger 22/45 that I want. As for an alternative I"ll second the Bushnell TRS-25, Just commented on another thread about it. Excellent red dot for the price.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I have the Burris FF3 and its a great sight for the price.
Its not an EoTech so it doesn't come with the features those grade of sights come with but it holds own as far as reliability, durability, and holding a zero.
It's a mid grade sight so it costs more than the TRS Bushnells but the FF3 can take a lot before it's ruined.

I shot a .308 M1A, M1 Garand .30-06, and .30-30 Marlin 336 with the FF3 and it is accurate and reliable at 100yd targets.
If you can afford the FF3, I say get one. But if you can afford the better sights, you should get one of those.

But it if you choose a TRS, I think those should be okay too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts