FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have a NIB FNX 45 Tactical (black) on layaway. I called FNH yesterday ref the FNX 45 recall and Tara stated that this one is NOT part of the recall. I was able to ask a few questions. I asked if they would be coming out with a FNX 45 compact and if it would be at the 2014 Shot Show. She said yes to the compact but no to it being at shot show. She said mid 2014. She also stated that there will more than likely be a FNX 45 Compact Tactical version offered. Let's hope!

Also ref my tac, what color are the night sights? Do all of the sight sets have writing on the side of them or the LE models only? A guy on youtube said that his Tac night sights were orange (rear) and green (front) which he said it was that way so you would know which end is which in the dark... (I laughed at that). I thought they were just green.

I'm excited about this layaway. I also have a NIB RIA 2011 Tactical 1911 45 on layaway too. YES!!

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
My sights are yellow rear and green front. My sight say Trijicon on them, but I've seen some with no writing. I' m really looking forward to the appearance of that Compact Tactical...I'd be all over that.

I'm also suffering the slow pain of layaway. Time has basically stopped.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Congrats. Mine is the same as everyone else, green front, yellow back (although they all look kinda green to me) and it has printings on them.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My sights are yellow rear and green front. My sight say Trijicon on them, but I've seen some with no writing. I' m really looking forward to the appearance of that Compact Tactical...I'd be all over that.

I'm also suffering the slow pain of layaway. Time has basically stopped.

So am I. I hope she was correct. Yes, time has stopped!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Yellow rear and green front here. Rear sights have no markings, front sight only has a "T" with the little smudged circled "R" (smudged because it's tiny)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts