FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier today I posted in the Marketplace a for sale item (SCAR 17s), it was displayed shortly after I posted it, I edited (added) a couple of words, and saved it. Everything appeared to be fine.
However, I checked again a short while ago, and my thread is gone. I tried to start a conversation with a moderator to find out what I may have done incorrectly, but a message said that as a new user, I had reached my limit.
Could someone please help me?
Thanks!
Nando

·
Premium Member
8,525 Posts
Technically I think you would be considered New Old Stock and a belated welcome is in order.

Not posting anything has I believe the system recognize you as a new member regardless of join date. Many new members mention being unable to PM anyone but you can however use the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page to reach out to Admin.

About your Marketplace post, it could be a lack of info as described by @LESTER or a technical glitch. In any event Admin should be able to help once they see this thread. So please, continue to hold and someone will be along shortly to assist you...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really appreciate your replies.
As far as my For Sale post, I read the guidelines and believed I had followed them. Detailed description, trigger upgrade, excellent condition, 200 rounds fired, what was included, several pictures, and a very reasonable price.
I'll wait to hear, and will try posting it again tomorrow.
Thanks!
Nando

·
Premium Member
8,525 Posts
I really appreciate your replies.
As far as my For Sale post, I read the guidelines and believed I had followed them. Detailed description, trigger upgrade, excellent condition, 200 rounds fired, what was included, several pictures, and a very reasonable price.
I'll wait to hear, and will try posting it again tomorrow.
Thanks!
Nando
Per the rules you also have to include location...

Reactions: Ex-Racer / Ex-Pat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IIRC, I wrote St. Louis, MO area.
Thanks!
Nando
PS - Is there a way I can see/retrieve my original post?

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,525 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"The post was flagged as needing approval as it was your first post.
I approved it 47 min after it was posted and it has been in the For Sale section of the forum since the approval.
"
That makes sense, and I understand. THANK YOU!
Nando

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
"The post was flagged as needing approval as it was your first post.
I approved it 47 min after it was posted and it has been in the For Sale section of the forum since the approval.
"
That makes sense, and I understand. THANK YOU!
Nando
Hey, Nando...

Just out of curiosity... Is this the SCAR that is up for sale on the board at BRRC? Saw it when I was up there about a month ago and was really tempted.

Cheers...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts