FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like I won the lottery. Today's mail brought a package from Chris Roenker (M1Bullpup.com), a sponsor of this forum. A REM-2 sight illuminator.

I am VERY pleased with the sight unit delivered. It is very easy to install, and does not effect the zero of the factory "white reticule" optics.

The first thing I did after installing the unit was take it out to bright sunlight. IT WORKS. Now we don't have to send additional hundreds of Dollars replacing the stock sights from F.N..

Having purchased the unit on my own, I will state that perhaps F.N. should consider buying these units and mailing them free to all of us who purchased the PS-90 with the abysmal white sights. (These should never have been allowed to leave the factory). Remember, F.N was not SHY about asking for their selling price, we should at least get what we pay for. (But I digress).

Prior to ending this thread, Let me repeat, this illuminator works GREAT, and is all I could have hoped for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Put mine on yesterday. For 200 bucks this thing rocks. No, wait that was only 74 dollars. Now, even my wife can see the reticle. Money well spent always makes me happy. :shock:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts