FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it a week ago. I installed it in a minute. It works really really well!! does a fantastic job of illuminating the factory site! The double sided tape that holds the LEDS to the site seems to be fine for now. Might come loose after time. I will come up with another option. This is not a problem in any way!!

The communication was fantastic and the product is as advertised! I LOVE IT!!!! If you dont want to fork out major bucks for a new rail and red dot this is a slam dunk!!! Also what I like it does NOT change the look of the weapon.

Thanks again and WOW!!!

Dean

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm well satisfied with mine, even thought I worry that the wire connecting the main body and LED might prove fragile.

When the REM-3 comes out, what would everyone like to see?

For me, I'd like to see...
A miniature "phono-plug" to connect the main body to the LED. That way, if the wire broke it could be easily replaced.

For REM-4... the LED could be redesigned to sit completely on the sight and then it could be a completely solid piece and not even need that fragile wire.

·
Registered
15,556 Posts
Personally - I don' see the wire as an issue - once you have it all set to go, in place, you shouldn't need to mess with the wire again.

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
:) So far there has been NO problems with the wire. Once you get it installed there really isn't any reason to take it back out. I have put and pulled out my LED housing like 50 times or so and I haven't had any breakage. :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts