FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Awesome! Any chance you'll make one of these that will attach to a picatinny?

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Very nice M1P90. Looks great. :?

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Reactions: M1P90

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
That's awesome! Great alternative for aging ACOGs and solve one of the biggest issue I have with dual illuminated sights. Any idea on battery life?

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Green color on its highest setting (#11) lasted 182 hours of continuous use.
The Red color on its highest setting (#11) lasted 220 hours of continuous use.
The Blue color on its highest setting (#11) lasted 390 hours of continuous use

each setting (1-11) uses different amounts of energy from the battery so the lower settings will make the battery last thousands of hours like the battery in a watch.
The battery will hold a charge for 10 Years or more and are inexpensive so stocking up is easy.

I have used the same battery on my REM T3B for years and it has not failed yet. Just remember to turn it off when you are finished using it. ;)

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
The Green color on its highest setting (#11) lasted 182 hours of continuous use.
The Red color on its highest setting (#11) lasted 220 hours of continuous use.
The Blue color on its highest setting (#11) lasted 390 hours of continuous use

each setting (1-11) uses different amounts of energy from the battery so the lower settings will make the battery last thousands of hours like the battery in a watch.
The battery will hold a charge for 10 Years or more and are inexpensive so stocking up is easy.

I have used the same battery on my REM T3B for years and it has not failed yet. Just remember to turn it off when you are finished using it. ;)
for the ACOG have you thought about using a UV led? I had one on a M21 that illuminated the fiber optics very well.

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Have any ETA on these?

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have any ETA on these?
It is going to be awhile. Maybe 6 months to a year. Right now the new manufacturing company is finalizing the assembly process for the REM 21s. They should be ready for sale in about 30 days.
Then I will have them do the REM T3s and T3GD. That will take about 4 months. Once those are going I will have them do this. It will come! :)
4pcs Rem21 with RheoStat Samples.jpg Rem21 Body and Holder etc..jpg

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
It is going to be awhile. Maybe 6 months to a year. Right now the new manufacturing company is finalizing the assembly process for the REM 21s. They should be ready for sale in about 30 days.
Then I will have them do the REM T3s and T3GD. That will take about 4 months. Once those are going I will have them do this. It will come! :)
View attachment 47817 View attachment 47825
any updates on these? I’m a little behind on things these days :mrgreen:

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Everything is on my website now. M1BullPup | Peace Through Strength
The REM 21s are $29.95 and were illustrated in American Rifleman Magazine in February.
The REM T3, REM T3GD and REM T3B are $39.95 and were illustrated in the June edition of American Rifleman Magazine. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Congrats to you!! It’s been fun watching you along the way! Excellent job and excellent product! Thank you!

Everything is on my website now. M1BullPup | Peace Through Strength
The REM 21s are $29.95 and were illustrated in American Rifleman Magazine in February.
The REM T3, REM T3GD and REM T3B are $39.95 and were illustrated in the June edition of American Rifleman Magazine. :mrgreen:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts